Carlos Bes González
Threat Analyst and Computer Security Researcher
Junior Threat Analyst
Aribau, 137, 3rd floor 08021 Barcelona (Spain)
Currently working at Blueliv on the IoT projects:
I'm currently managing both OTIOT and CDTI PID IIoT projects. OTIOT is a project financed by the MINISTRY OF SCIENCE, INNOVATION AND UNIVERSITIES of Spain and by the European Union. It develops a monitoring and threat detection system for OT and IoT environments that allows automatically to detect attack patterns, identify compromised devices and sensible data leaked recuperation. CDTI PID IIoT is a project that develops an automated system that detects actively threats that affect devices of the Industrial Internet of Things and is jointly financed by the Center for the Industrial Technological Development, dependent of the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities of Spain.
I was in an internship at Blueliv while I working on my bachelor's degree thesis at Tecnocampus:
- Analysis, design and implementation of an offensive security system for IoT and OT devices
I performed an IoT and OT technology market and state-of-the-art study, analyzing their applications and security measures used in order to design an offensive security system for IoT and OT devices.
I worked at Geemba as a full stack programmer. Some of the products I made or enhanced were:
- (Enhanced) Geemba Assistant. The main tool.
- (Created) Geemba Docker. Implemented the whole product into a microservice based architecture.
- (Created/Enhanced) Geemba Shared. A Composer package by refactoring the software and centralize the code that is used in a single library.
- (Created) Geemba Auth. A Single Sing-On and Single Logout system for everything related to Geemba users.
- (Created) Geemba Heartbeat. A centralized status monitoring system for the Geemba services.
- (Enhanced) Geemba Vue. An npm-based system for the Node dependency managing of the Geemba services.
Cybersecurity Master's Degree
Sant Joan de La Salle, 42, 08022 Barcelona (Spain)
- Security Analysis, Forensics Analysis, Cyberintelligence, Cybersecurity Ecosystems, Ethical Hacking, Reverse Engineering, Web Security
Computer Science Degree
Av.Ernest Lluch, 32, 08302 Mataró (Spain)
- English, Discrete Mathematics, Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Physics, Economy and Enterprise Administration and Management.
- Programming, Computing, Object-Oriented Programming, Microprocessors Programming, Human-Computer Interaction, Data Structure and Algorithms, Data Bases, Multimedia Laboratory, Software Engineering, Operative Systems, Design of Data Bases and Networks and Protocols.
Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science
Karelia University of Applied Science
Karjalankatu, 3, 80200 Joensuu (Finland)
- Information and Communication Technology
- IoT project: Dynamic Network using XBee Java library.
- Joensuu Epic Challenge, organized by NASA
- Systems in Production Enterprises: OT technology and SCADA systems.